- NCCP Level II - certified - All diciplines
- NCCP Level III - technical & theory - All diciplines
- NCCP Level II - technical and theory - synchro
- First Aid - CPR A/C + AED
- Respect in Sport
- CANSkate Warm-ups, Cool Downs, Group Activity and Circuits
- STAR 1-5
- STAR 1-5 Assessor training
- STAR 6 to Gold Skills
- CANPowerSkate Instructor
- Kidskate/Icebreakers Instructor
- CanSkate/CanFigureskate Clinic Conductor
A warm welcome is extended to all of our coaches who are helping to make our 2018/2019 season a success!
We are pleased to announce that Karen Collins will be leading our CanSkate & StarSkate sessions this season.
Our PowerSkate sessions will be led by Karen Collins.
The following coaches are available for the 2018/2019 season:
Karen Collins - [email protected]
Amy Huffman - [email protected]
Tracey McRae - [email protected]
In addition to the professional coaches in the group sessions, we have a number of program assistants who attend instruction courses. They help out on our group sessions and wear blue vests to identify them. The Program Assistants are older, accomplished skaters at the Club who volunteer their time to assist the younger skaters. They share their love and knowledge of skating while performing various duties. The Petrolia & District Skating Club appreciates the hard work of all our Program Assistants and considers them a great asset to our group sessions. We couldn't do it without them!